Intergiro: All-in-one business financial toolkit?
What is Intergiro?
Intergiro is a fintech company based in Sweden that provides a comprehensive variety of financial solutions to businesses in Europe. Intergiro’s APIs allow you to automate your business finance or provide banking services to your customers.
Is Intergiro safe to use?
Yes, Intergiro is safe to use. Intergiro is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority under the Swedish Electronic Money Act (License no: 48003). The payment provider has gone above and beyond to make sure that its users’ identities, funds, cards, and access are all well-protected. They go about protecting your identity by having strict KYC requirements as well as following the GDPR regulations.
- Multi-currency accounts
- International money transfers
- Mid-market FX rate
- Virtual and physical Mastercard
- API solutions
- Noteworthy mobile app
- No cash deposit option
- Fairly slow account opening process
Intergiro.2d (Business Bank)
Intergiro has been in operation for several years now and has built a solid base of customers across the EEA. In addition to its standard online banking services, Intergiro also provides an API integration allowing customers to automate their banking operations. Some of the perks of the business account include:
- Multi-currency IBANs
- Hold and transfer funds in up to eight currencies
- Live rate FX conversions
- SWIFT and local payment networks
- Integrated PSP
- Direct API integration
Intergiro provides its customers with virtual and physical Mastercards that can be issued to employees. Using these cards allows you to easily track and monitor employee spending across all payment channels. There are no monthly maintenance fees for either the virtual cards or physical cards. However, there is a €1 order fee for the virtual card and a €3 order fee for the physical card.
Other perks include:
- Unlimited cards for you and your team
- Cards may be used both online and offline, as well as at ATMs
- Dynamic limits and controls
- Expense management
Intergiro has developed its merchant services to make it easy for businesses to accept credit cards from their customers. Whether you want to process online payments, use Intergiro’s checkout or do a combination of both, they have solutions that will fit your business needs. Benefits of using Intergiro merchant services include:
- Fully integrated merchant services
- Customizable checkout
- Market-leading processing speeds
Intergiro.3d (Banking as a Service platform)
Intergiro also has its own banking-as-a-service (BaaS) platform. It delivers and develops API-based services for white-label banking services, card issuing, payment processing, and more.
Whether you’re thinking about creating a fully-fledged neobank-style financial institution; embedding a PSP into your product; launching a card program; issuing multi-currency IBANs wallets to your customers, or if you’re simply trying to improve your current services - take a look at what Intergiro has to offer.
Intergiro’s API solutions interact seamlessly with your ecosystem, allowing you to meet your users wherever they are and create a streamlined client experience. Integrating with Intergiro is hardware-agnostic and completely white-labeled, ensuring that your brand remains strong and your consumers are satisfied.
So to sum up, what can Intergiro.3d do for you and your business? Let’s see:
- Automate client onboarding within your app
- Increase consumer satisfaction by incorporating multi-currency bank accounts into your applications and services.
- Using their card-issuing API, you may create in-app payment methods or advanced card programs.
- Integrate their PSP into your applications and website to let your customers accept card payments directly into their accounts.
Intergiro is not a bank: it is an EMI with the authority to issue electronic money and provide payment services.
Opening an intergiro account is a straightforward process:
- Step 1: Go to the Intergiro business account creation page
- Step 2: Provide some personal information and details about your business (passport/IDs of account users, owners, and directors; utility bills of account users, owners, and directors).
- Step 3: Wait. Intergiro will get back to you in 5-10 business days
Intergiro has 4 different packages for its customers. Choose between:
- Starter Package for € 9/month
- Growth Package for € 29/month
- Professional Package for € 49/month
- Enterprise Package: You will have to contact support to get the pricing on this package.
To further examine all the pricing above and all the features included, check out the pricing page.
You can contact intergiro support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, you can send money abroad via SEPA and SWIFT using Intergiro.
Yes! Within your Intergiro Business Account, you may create new users and assign them roles.
Yes, you can. However, before they may access their accounts, all new account users must authenticate their identity and provide proof of residence.
Overall, Intergiro is a fintech company that allows you to easily streamline your business banking. Unlike other providers, they offer business banking and merchant services in a single platform within which you can make and take payments from eight different currencies; issue branded plastic and virtual cards, and get access to a variety of handy enterprise payment features. Whether you're automating your business finances or want to offer banking services to your clients, Intergiro is packed with features and tools to make your business life easier.