Wallester - Innovative Fintech Solutions for Your Business Needs
Who is Wallester For?
The Wallester White Label Card Issuing Solution can excellently meet the needs of businesses of various profiles and scales. They include small merchants and big companies with large volumes of corporate spending. Therefore, any company that wants to use a solid platform to enhance its expense management and simplify its payments is welcome to join the Wallester Business programme.
The platform is open to non-human legal persons—legally recognised organisations—in the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom. The list of businesses that Wallester is meant for includes the following:
- E-commerce marketplaces.
- Gig worker platforms.
- Affiliate marketers.
- Travel agencies.
- Reselling companies.
- Streaming platforms.
- Traditional banks and neobanks.
- FinTech companies.
- Gift and reward card providers.
- Insurance companies.
- Buyers and sellers of online advertising.
- Providers of all kinds of loans, such as consumer, peer-to-peer, and business loans.
How to Make Company Payments Easier
Different enterprises are making their corporate payments easier today through the services of Wallester. This payment institution is a licensed white-label Visa Card issuer that richly meets the needs of today’s businesses. How? It offers them corporate card services and a business management platform, bridging the gaps between banking and business financial needs. Banks, e-commerce marketplaces, loan providers, travel agencies, insurance companies, streaming platforms, and online advertising firms are examples of the users of its innovative solutions.
Wallester Business - Innovative Management Platform
You can use the business management platform of Wallester Business to optimise your company’s financial processes. It provides maximum opportunities to manage corporate expenses and gain complete control over your finances. Wallester Business can help you issue corporate virtual and physical cards to your employees so they can have independent limits of budgets and pay all business expenses.
Wallester’s API is perfect for small and large enterprises. It can be customised to fit your workflow. You can create a free business account with bank-level security in about five minutes. Moreover, this open API lets you receive instant payment data about every transaction on your business cards. It is the number one card solution in Europe.
Wallester Business Corporate Cards
Get the most efficient corporate physical and virtual cards for free when you open an account with Wallester Business. The cards come with IBAN accounts and several other benefits such as expense monitoring, convenient accounting, limit regulation, and subscription control. Wallester Corporate cards are Visa debit cards which can be physical or virtual. The physical cards come in black design while the virtual cards are available in green design.
Features of Wallester Business
Wallester Business is an all-in-one solution for the control of corporate spending. It is a payment service that serves as a single solution to seven key corporate payment challenges and other areas of business need. Hence, Wallester has seven core features, which are as follows:
- Corporate expense cards: Wallester provides ready-to-use branded physical and virtual cards with IBAN accounts for your business. Thus, it enables instant payments and simplified integration.
- Expense control: Wallester allows businesses to monitor their transactions in real time. It also provides employee spending limit control for expense management.
- Payment approvals: Wallester is working on enabling businesses to easily confirm purchase requests from their employees. This service will soon be launched.
- Media buying: Wallester issues instant virtual cards to simplify business payments, including online advertising purchases.
- Invoicing: The Wallester app can manage uploaded invoices for accounting purposes.
- Budget management: The Wallester business platform allows seamless accounting service integration.
- Reports: You can get detailed information on all corporate expenses in your Wallester account.
Other features of Wallester Business include:
- API integration: Through its in-house team of world-class developers, Wallester provides an open API for easy integration.
- Mobile app: You can use the user-friendly Wallester Mobile App to issue virtual and physical cards and set up account limits conveniently. You can also use it to activate, block, and delete cards. It can connect your cards to mobile wallets. The Wallester app is a single platform for managing all company expenses and getting real-time statistical reports.
- Employee profile creation: Wallester lets you create employee profiles and set individual permissible spending limits. You can use this feature to provide an expenditure plan for every employee in your company.
- Visa Platinum: Through the Platinum package, Wallester provides unique benefits to its business customers. It rewards your employees and company. For instance, you will get a lounge key, which gives you access to more than 1,000 lounges worldwide when you travel. It also provides customer support in 12 languages and special offers in restaurants, spas, and shops. In addition, you will get Visa Luxury Hotel discounts at more than 900 hotels globally.
The Best Single Solution for All Corporate Payments
Wallester is a FinTech company and payment institution that has revolutionised how businesses make card payments. It has taken the ordinary idea of issuing cards to an impressively high level where simple solutions to complex corporate expense challenges are obtainable. The company uses modern technologies to create affordable and reliable services that meet the needs of all kinds of businesses.
Is Wallester Safe?
Wallester is legit and safe to use. It complies with the international regulatory requirements for the safety and security of payment processing. These include Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules. Moreover, Wallester is PCI-DSS Level 1 certified, which means that it meets the highest level of compliance with card data security.
The company also uses 3D Secure technology to provide card authentication through cardholder identification. Thus, it helps ensure high and reliable protection for your online payments.
The tokenization feature of Wallester lets you make fast, secure, and safe payments. The platform allows you to integrate tokenized cards with mobile wallets. Wallester uses this technology to ensure the security of the confidential information on your card. It protects you against data leakages if a merchant’s digital wallet gets hacked.
In addition, Wallester provides automatic fraud monitoring through its platform. Businesses can enjoy a built-in fraud detection and prevention system when they have an account with Wallester. The system analyses your normal user behaviour to detect suspicious activities when they occur. Hence, it ensures that all financial operations on your card are fully secure, safe, and convenient.
How to Apply (Set Up an Account in Less Than a Day!)
The first step to joining the Wallester Business is to visit the company’s website and register for an account. Next, you will provide your company details for verification by Wallester. After that, you will receive a notification to sign an agreement to participate in the programme. After signing the agreement document, you will get a free package (Team Expense) that allows you to access the platform. Later, you can voluntarily choose a paid package (Premium, Platinum, or Enterprise) that will perfectly fit the needs of your business.
Wallester offers different packages and pricing with free cards for businesses. You can choose any of the following tariff packages: Team Expense; Premium; Platinum; or Enterprise Suite. Each plan grants you access to the complete functionality of the Wallester platform. Find the various services and fees below.
Team Expense package
Enterprise Suite package
User account creation
Physical card issuance
Card Activation and Periodic Services
Physical cards (unlimited)
Virtual cards (included in the tariff plan)
Additional virtual card (Team Expense package)
Additional virtual card (Premium package)
Additional virtual card (Platinum package)
Replacement of a virtual card
Replacement of a physical card
Delivery of a physical card
Wallet Loading (Top Up)
Top up by bank transfer
Top up with a debit card
Top up with a credit card
ATM withdrawal (Europe)
ATM cash withdrawal (international)
ATM balance inquiry
POS terminal payments (domestic)
POS terminal payments (international)
SEPA payments (Europe)
SWIFT payments (international)
Wallester Mobile App
App download (App Store)
App download (Google Play)
Card PIN code reminder
Card PIN code change
Countries Where Wallester Works
Wallester operates in the following countries: the Republic of Austria, Kingdom of Belgium, Republic of Bulgaria, Kingdom of Spain, Republic of Croatia, Italian Republic, Ireland, Republic of Iceland, Hellenic Republic, Republic of Cyprus, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Kingdom of the Netherlands, Republic of Malta, Republic of Poland, Portuguese Republic, French Republic, Romania, Germany Federal Republic, Slovak Republic, Republic of Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary and the United Kingdom. However, you can use your Wallester card for payments in more than 200 countries where Visa is accepted.
- Free IBAN account
- Free SEPA and SWIFT transfers
- Transparent charges
- Free virtual and physical cards
- White-label corporate cards
- Available in more than 30 countries (the EEA)
- ATM and card transactions in over 200 countries where Visa operates
- Instant top-ups and in-app payments anywhere in the world
- Free top up via bank transfer and cards
- User-friendly mobile app
- Free domestic and international POS transactions
- Reliable customer support
- 3DS strong 2 factors authentication
- It is restricted to users in the EEA
- It does not support cryptocurrency
- It does not allow you to create a multicurrency account
- Charges a fee for physical card delivery
- No credit/prepaid cards for businesses
- Charges a fee for domestic and international ATM withdrawals
How is Wallester Better Than Others?
Wallester is a secure payment solution provider that helps many businesses outperform their competitors. The company issues white-label Visa payment cards for all enterprises. Wallester specialises in simplifying your card payments. It also helps you manage corporate expenditure. It is an excellent payment service provider for start-ups and large corporations in different industries.
Wallester provides best-in-class innovative solutions to the payment management needs of your business. Besides, its user-friendly API provides a fast and simplified process for speeding up your payment solution development and launching your finished product.
Among similar companies in the industry, only Wallester offers an all-in-one platform for small and large businesses to access over 30 different technologically advanced services. These services range from safe card issuing and secure card payment processing to trustworthy fraud monitoring.
Furthermore, Wallester offers many free services in its pricing, thus enabling its clients to gain money while benefiting from its wide range of world-class payment solutions. Its services are cheaper than those of its competitors.
What is Wallester?
Wallester is a licensed payment solution provider and issuer of white-label Visa cards. It is an Estonian payment institution that creates efficient FinTech products and services available for businesses in all EEA countries. Wallester was established in 2016. The company’s head office is in Tallinn, Estonia.
As a Visa Principal Member since 2018 as well as a Visa FinTech Fast Track Member, Wallester is licensed to issue any type of virtual and physical cards: credit, debit, prepaid, and cards for business. All cards from Wallester support Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and many other digital wallets.
The company’s world-class development team created a unique API for businesses to easily integrate with any platform and quickly create their respective card programmes. It uses an all-in-one model to offer transaction processing services. Its individualistic approach to a problem-solving and wide range of diversified solutions are beneficial to various types of businesses.
Wallester White-Label Cards
Wallester issues white-label cards that enable companies to simplify official payments, grow customer loyalty, and build trust. The white-label Visa cards are company-branded. In other words, Wallester issues the cards with all the necessary details related to your company, such as your logo and brand design. These cards could be of any kind — prepaid, debit, credit, physical, or virtual, as you wish. When you tell Wallester the card you want for your business, you get it — perfectly done! As part of this, an optional service enables users to create branded mobile apps to manage their cards.
Although you can make payments in any currency, the Wallester card or account is for only euros. However, for transactions in foreign currencies, the exchange is automatically done using the rate of the payment system.
Wallester Business is a leading world-class solution to optimize your company’s financial processes! Issuing virtual and physical corporate expense cards with an IBAN account, expense monitoring, limit regulation, convenient accounting, subscription control — manage your finance on all-in-one platform in real time! Wallester Business benefits your business growth!
Yes, you can! Wallester offers an innovative API that allows you to integrate its business platform into any financial accounting platform. You can use it to perform an immediate data export, automatize your existing manual work, and have full control over card behaviour.
Wallester is an Estonian licensed financial institution and an all-in-one service that provides innovative fintech solutions to the payment problems of modern businesses, develops financial digital technology and issues VISA cards. Since 2018 an official Visa partner and Visa FinTech Fast Track Member issuing physical and virtual cards of any type: debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards, and cards for business.
To top up your account, you can make a bank transfer to IBAN provided by Wallester.