- Personal Account
Explore alternatives to traditional banking. Choose a neobank, open a personal account online in a few clicks.
Type of EMI:
Type of EMI:
- 4.7Based on 33 reviews by usersWiseE-walletMoney TransferBusinessPersonalMulti-currencyDebit cardVirtual CardSWIFTSEPAIBANTravelInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.7Based on 34 reviews by usersPayeerE-walletBusinessMerchantPersonalMulti-currencyCryptoInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.6Based on 6 reviews by usersTransferGoMoney TransferBusinessPersonalMulti-currencySWIFTSEPAReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.6Based on 56 reviews by usersMonzoNeobankBusinessMerchantSavingsPersonalDebit cardVirtual CardSEPAIBANTravelCryptoСredits and loansReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.5Based on 0 reviews by usersNexoE-walletSavingsPersonalMulti-currencyCredit CardVirtual CardSWIFTSEPACryptoСredits and loansInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.5Based on 0 reviews by usersSoFiNeobankBusinessSavingsPersonalCredit CardDebit cardVirtual CardSWIFTCryptoСredits and loansInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.5Based on 11 reviews by usersRevolutNeobankPayment ProcessingBusinessMerchantSavingsPersonalMulti-currencyVirtual CardPrepaid CardSWIFTSEPAIBANTravelCryptoInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.5Based on 63 reviews by usersPaysendE-walletMoney TransferBusinessMerchantPersonalMulti-currencyVirtual CardPrepaid CardSWIFTSEPAIBANReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 15 reviews by usersZopaNeobankSavingsPersonalCredit CardСredits and loansInvesting/TradingMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 7 reviews by usersTravelexPersonalMulti-currencyDebit cardSWIFTSEPATravelReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 7 reviews by usersPaxfulE-walletPersonalDebit cardVirtual CardCryptoInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 24 reviews by usersBunqNeobankBusinessSavingsPersonalMulti-currencyCredit CardDebit cardVirtual CardSWIFTSEPAIBANTravelInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 0 reviews by usersMintPersonalCredit CardСredits and loansInvesting/TradingReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 9 reviews by usersWorldRemitMoney TransferMulti-currencySWIFTReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 15 reviews by usersStarling BankNeobankMoney TransferBaaSBusinessPersonalMulti-currencySWIFTSEPAIBANСredits and loansReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 5 reviews by usersTorfxMoney TransferBusinessPersonalMulti-currencySWIFTSEPAReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 15 reviews by usersXEMoney TransferBusinessPersonalMulti-currencySWIFTSEPAIBANReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.4Based on 15 reviews by usersCurrencyFairMoney TransferBusinessPersonalMulti-currencySWIFTSEPAReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
- 4.3Based on 6 reviews by usersMoneynetintE-walletPayment ProcessingBusinessMerchantMulti-currencyDebit cardVirtual CardSWIFTSEPAIBAN0 more tags
- 4.3Based on 12 reviews by usersConnectPayPayment ProcessingBaaSBusinessMerchantPersonalMulti-currencyDebit cardSWIFTSEPAIBANReferral programMobile Apps0 more tags
What is a Personal account?
A person who opens his own business for the first time will very quickly face the question: what are current and personal accounts because the difference between them may not always be obvious. Any novice entrepreneur will have to deal with financial terms when registering individual entrepreneurs, further developing the business, and maintaining all the documentation. They may not always be clear to an inexperienced person who has not previously conducted such activities. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully understand all concepts and processes to answer many questions and make it possible not to get confused by complex terminology. Here, we want to inform you about what a personal account is, its main advantages, and the necessary actions that need to be taken to open a personal account. By reading this, you will clearly understand the meaning and use of the personal account.
Simple Definition Of A Personal Banking Account
A personal account is an account for keeping records of settlements with individual legal entities and individuals, which reflects all information about financial and credit transactions with a specific client by the requirements of a particular organization. Important to note that personal accounts are documents of analytical accounting.
As a rule, a personal account is opened by ordinary citizens. A personal account is opened when a person agrees to deposit funds. As well as a current account, a personal account is a twenty-digit unique code. With its help, the bank maintains analytical records when performing settlement operations with an individual's funds. You need to know his account to transfer money to your relative or someone as a reward for services rendered or goods sold. Currently, you can meet situations when a personal account is “linked” to a phone number or credit (debit card), simplifying the transfer process. The presence of a personal account for the implementation of any payment transactions is mandatory.
What do I need to open a personal account?
Each person needs and expects specific services and features from the personal account that wants to open. In this regard, for sure, it is best to conduct research among providers of personal accounts and check their services, different features, and convenience. To choose the best bank or provider, users need to provide some personal information for opening the personal account; information such as full name, address, phone number, and identification documents such as passport or driving license. Currently, opening a personal account is easy. Especially some banks provide digital mobile apps that allow customers to open their personal accounts totally in the online format without the need to go to the bank personally. Also, opening a personal account usually is free and without any cost. However, some monthly fees for additional services that clients choose can incur.
Advantages Of Having A Personal Bank Account
The personal account is the best banking service to provide each individual and family with their financial needs. For sure, each person can need different types of services. In this regard, personal account providers offer many features and services to today's clients. At the moment, personal accounts can offer customers special services such as mortgage loans, auto loans, overdraft lines of credit, credit cards, and personal loans. Here, we want to mention to main benefits that a personal banking account can offer customers.
- Having Financial Authority
The main reason that everyone wants to open a personal account is to manage and control their funds more easily and faster. The providers and banks that offer such accounts allow customers easy access to their money, full control of their financial activities, and the ability to manage and organize their finances from everywhere and at any time via online and mobile applications.
- Budgeting And Saving With Purpose
The personal banking account allows customers to have the ability to budget and monitor their money and spending. This ability makes life easier for each individual to achieve their savings goals and improve their financial wellness. Users can gain additional services to help their financial needs and future goals with different personal accounts. For instance, customers can maintain a savings account with interest which is the perfect option for future events such as emergencies, job loss, or health issues.
- Getting Ready For Unforeseen Expenses
Life is full of surprises and unexpected circumstances that no one can predict. However, by using a personal banking account and its tools, everyone has the opportunity to prepare and be ready for any type of incident. For example, a savings account can offer you the confidence to make safe financial decisions.
- Being Able to Earn Additional Money
The personal account is not just about managing and controlling your funds. With its tools and services, such an account can allow any individual to earn extra money. Several types of personal accounts, like rewards checking accounts, savings accounts with interest, and money market accounts, provide users with interest and extra cashback. To earn such benefits, customers do not need to do anything additional; they just wait and gain interest.
- Rewards for Particular Accounts
Another amazing benefit of a personal account is that such an account can offer its customers rewards not in the format of interest or cashback but in the format of points. Depending on the provider, the points and their values can be different. But in general, these points and miles can give customers the special ability to gain discounts or free services by using their personal accounts.
Receiving a Bank Account Denial
As mentioned above, opening a personal account usually is easy and quick. However, the bank could refuse to provide you with a bank account and not explain the reason for it. In this case, we believe it is better to contact the provider and ask why the decline is. It's better also to check the details of your application and review the credit score, so it is rightly submitted. Sometimes changing the provider or the bank can solve the issues too.
The Bottom line
Having a personal banking account can be very important in our modern world. Every person has financial needs and wants to be able to manage and control money easier and in a more convenient way. The personal account not just offers users a comfortable environment for controlling their funds, achieving their financial goals, and managing their financial activities. Still, it also allows customers to earn extra money and make critical financial decisions with a calm mind and out of risk. In this article, we tried to define personal accounts for all readers in simple words, write about the main benefits and advantages of personal banking accounts, and help customers learn about opening such accounts.
Common Questions About Personal Banking Account
The personal account is a type of financial tool designed to provide necessary services and features to each individual to control their funds and manage their financial activities more conveniently.
The personal account is the one that each person uses daily and can provide customers with financial services to meet their financial goals. A simple example of such an account can be employees' salary accounts.
A checking account is a type of bank account that allows customers to write a check, make transactions differently, access their money, and use it at any time and on a daily basis. One of the tools of personal accounts is a checking account.
The cash account is a type of financial account created to keep records of payments done with cash.
The three types of personal accounts are Natural, Artificial, and Representative.
It is better not to use a personal account for business. Except for the inconvenience, it can affect your legal liability. To run the business, you should open a business account in addition to your personal account.